So, you heard that there is a blog competition going on in the scope on the European Forum on Urban Forestry 2016 conference in Slovenia and you’d like to get involved, but don’t know how? Or maybe you’re having some second thoughts about the time it takes? Look no more, this short guide is for you!
- There is a prize! If you win, you will get the chance to visit beautiful Slovenia and European Green Capital 2016 Ljubljana! The best blog post will be awarded a free full conference package, including excursion on Saturday the June 4 2016.
- You are going to become a part of a group of scientists, researchers and practitioners involved in urban forestry and green infrastructure from all over the world.
- You will present you scientific, professional work or project to a wide audience of interested people. You never know who reads your blog and where new opportunities arise!
How to win?
- Write a compelling story – don’t be afraid to think out of the box and get creative.
- Provide good quality photographs and/or illustrations – they are strongly encouraged and crucial if you want to win.
- Submit your blog as soon as possible – more time online, more time to shine 🙂
- Share, share and share your blog with as many people as possible!
We are looking forward to reading your blog. See you around!